How to use "blemish" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "blemish" in popular movie and book plots
- This does blemish Shandana's respect for her father but it calms her down and gives her morale to start a new life with Haider. - Durr-e-Shehwar
- However, the otherwise desirable Virginia is revealed to have a large and unattractive blemish on her upper lip. - Touch of Death (1988 film)
- The only blemish in Nadeem’s life is two wives, one being Ajab Gul’s mother with whom he has a strained relationship. - Kyun Tum Say Itna Pyar Hai
- Unable to deal with such a blemish on his legacy, Von Karma murdered Gregory in cold blood, leaving Edgeworth to believe himself responsible. - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- At his apartment, they have drinks and Foster goes upstairs to change and finds a blemish on his face. - The Phantom of the Opera (1989 film)
Meaning of "blemish" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "blemish" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "blemish" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "blemish"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word blemish below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.