How to use "blissful" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "blissful" in popular movie and book plots
- Morley soon is enveloped in the blissful world of 1911 New York, seemingly meeting at every turn a woman he calls the "Jotta Girl". - From Time to Time (novel)
- Afterward, Farll and Alice move to where he can paint in blissful seclusion. - Holy Matrimony (1943 film)
- At ten, her blissful childhood is destroyed by the death of her father. - The Pure Weight of the Heart
- They will not be having a child in the near future, and their marriage is quite blissful as it is. - Absent Friends (Dad's Army)
- The two marry on the spot and spend a few months in blissful poverty. - Ali and Nino
- Love blossoms, and life is blissful for the couple for a short while. - Roja
- In a scene central to the film, he climbs through the window and escapes into the blissful freedom of the field. - Ratcatcher (film)
- All cacti resemble Marge to Homer, and Lenny mournfully points out the image of Carl that he carved on a mountain one blissful summer. - Half-Decent Proposal
- In the end, poor, but happier, Sand and McMasters team up again, with the blissful Betsy looking on. - Boom Town (film)
- They decide to stay and raise their child on the island, as they feel their blissful life would not compare to civilization. - Return to the Blue Lagoon
- There follows a blissful period when the two lovers live together joyfully, but Titus again becomes restless and decides to leave Juno. - Titus Alone
- Amit's passion and dedication to his craft wins Chandni's affections for Amit, and they share a brief, blissful period of courtship. - Silsila (film)
- Only when she gives it up can Lilith join the sleepers in blissful dreams, free of sin. - Lilith (novel)
- One morning, after several blissful years of marriage, Sally hears the "death-watch beetle," and knows it is coming for her husband. - Practical Magic
- Realising that Sam has descended into blissful insanity, Jack and mr Helpmann declare him a lost cause and leave the room. - Brazil (1985 film)
- In Paris, the young lovers enjoy a blissful cohabitation, while Des Grieux struggles to satisfy Manon's taste for luxury. - Manon Lescaut
Meaning of "blissful" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "blissful" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "blissful" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "blissful"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word blissful below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.