How to use "blot" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "blot" in popular movie and book plots
- As he does so, he summons black storm clouds to blot out the sun. - Dracula Untold
- Juno is left to fend for herself and the hard work at the farm helps her to blot out any unwelcome memories of her past. - Part of the Furniture
- The sky itself is filled with ominous clouds, thick enough to almost blot out the Sun. - Dragon Head
- He visits the wounded knight at Lyubich and knows he will render good service to the Commonwealth as well as blot out his past offences. - The Deluge (novel)
- She will blot out day for an entire month, that he may continue to love her. - Cleopatra's Night
Meaning of "blot" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "blot" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "blot" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "blot"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word blot below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.