How to use "blunder" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "blunder" in popular movie and book plots
- They find out that the soldier had exposed the details of a US Army blunder ("blown the whistle"). - Blowing the Whistle
- Mohan repents for his blunder and asks for Megha's forgiveness for falsely implicating her honest late husband. - Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha
- Satan arranges for Hitler's valet, Julius (Sig Arno), to appear to blunder several times, resulting in his replacement. - The Devil with Hitler
- Ravindra realizes his blunder and even names his new born son after Chakravarthy. - Doctor Chakravarty
- Ted apologizes for his blunder and gives a version of what might have happened had they gotten together. - Double Date (How I Met Your Mother)
- Due to a critical blunder on the Rosenblums' part, however, the whole family is caught before they reach the border, and only Simon escapes. - Ace of Aces (1982 film)
- She pretends to faint to cover her blunder and is attended to by Mark. - Kitty Foyle (film)
- Ponni realizes her blunder after a few weeks. - Enkeyo Ketta Kural
- Mary reveals that she has shamed the family by becoming pregnant by Charles, who has disappeared after his blunder was discovered. - Juno and the Paycock (film)
- Another move considered a blunder by fans was the death of Maureen Reardon Bauer, played by Ellen Parker, since 1986. - Guiding Light (1990–99)
- Gerber knows that Schack will kill them to cover his own blunder when the Allies land at Normandy. - 36 Hours (1965 film)
- Declaring that they are now all 'dead', Ogilvie goes to snatch their paint, only to blunder into the man trap. - Operation Kilt
- She finally realizes the magnitude of her social blunder and begs Pres to take her away, but instead he forces her to dance with him. - Jezebel (film)
- He makes a blunder in his figure skating performance and only achieves second place. - My Life on Ice
- They pull out just as Iraqi reinforcements arrive, and as they try to evade a CS gas attack, they blunder into a minefield and get separated. - Three Kings (1999 film)
- This final blunder awakens another monster, Olaric, which kills and dismembers her. - Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Meaning of "blunder" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "blunder" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "blunder" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "blunder"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word blunder below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.