How to use "blunt" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "blunt" in popular movie and book plots
- She died due to a blunt force trauma. - It Takes Two (Desperate Housewives)
- They give a blunt message: hand over power to the Almecs and live, or fight and die. - Echoes of the Great Song
- Then, when he went to the house to confront Edward about it, he got a blunt object to the back of the head. - Eve Dallas
- Chief Mac Baylor (Gary Beadle) has a very blunt chat with Stowe, who is dismissive. - Until Death
- She falls for Raam, but upon telling him how she feels, gets a blunt response from him. - Raam (2005 film)
- The next day, Jim jokes about their "first date", and Pam, in an unexpectedly blunt tone, tells him it was not a date. - The Client (The Office)
- She had then bashed in Morlar's skull with a blunt object. - The Medusa Touch (film)
- He designs a series of "truthful" advertisements, blunt and bawdy and of no use to his boss Drucker's firm. - Crazy People
- Considering Mary above suspicion, the police conclude that Patrick was killed by an intruder with a large blunt object, likely made of metal. - Lamb to the Slaughter
- It is his blunt but gregarious nature which overcomes each hurdle. - The World's Fastest Indian
- Their work permits them blunt and unobstructed views of the suffering of the people of Sarajevo. - Welcome to Sarajevo
- A week after the nurse's arrival, Mrs Leidner is found dead by her husband in her room, struck fatally on the head with a large blunt object. - Murder in Mesopotamia
- The blunt and single-minded mrs Dudley is a source of some comic relief. - The Haunting of Hill House
- An image of Mestor appears and gives the twins a more blunt threat — work for him or have their minds destroyed. - The Twin Dilemma
- Despite desperate attempts to blunt the attacks, the seven gates fell one by one to the superior numbers of the Demons. - The Elfstones of Shannara
- Feeling betrayed and embarrassed, Gabriel offers blunt protestations that only foster her haughtiness. - Far from the Madding Crowd
Meaning of "blunt" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "blunt" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "blunt" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "blunt"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word blunt below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.