How to use "blurry" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "blurry" in popular movie and book plots
- Suddenly, a blurry figure rushes past them, and they hear knocking on the roof of the Dome. - Bad Little Boy
- Tomoe stabs Soren in the heart but Soren kills him, but he sees a blurry figure that looks like Shiki in front of Soren just before he dies. - The Garden of Sinners: Paradox Spiral
- In a blurry video, Luke says "I think it works". - The Dinosaur Project
- Whitworth delivers a blurry roll of film because he wants more money. - Family of Spies
- The episode starts with a blurry shot of Topher panicked and covered in blood, repeating over and over, "I was just trying to help her". - Belonging (Dollhouse)
- He spots the blurry outline of a woman trying to flag the auto down, and gestures to her that it is already occupied. - Magadheera
- She pauses at a stop light to view the film, but finds it blurry and fuzzy. - Don't Look Back (Heroes)
- A screenshot of the video reveals a blurry figure who appears to be Howard Graves. - Shadows (The X-Files)
- She can see only light and blurry shapes. - Ice Castles
Meaning of "blurry" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "blurry" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "blurry" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "blurry"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word blurry below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.