How to use "blustery" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "blustery" in popular movie and book plots
- Back in Harrisburg, Pa's blustery father, Grampa protests the impropriety of Kate's hasty marriage. - The Remarkable Mr. Pennypacker
- At the end of the Service, Stetson follows the man with the hat into the blustery evening. - Stetson, Street Dog of Park City
- Romeo’s got a girlfriend, however, as well as a blustery mother who willfully ignores any clue or hint he drops to set her straight. - Children of God (film)
- 15-year-old Scott Bartlett is a gentle boy, radically different from his blustery father Mickey and mother Brenda. - Lymelife
- She says she wants his advice, as he used to serve with the Salamanca lancers, one of his blustery claims from Westmark. - The Kestrel
- The blustery wind finally blows Pooh and Piglet over to Owl's treehouse, where he invites them in. - Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day
- The blustery station owner mr Kennedy (Tim Ryan) wants no part of programming the "jive that she loves", preferring the classics. - Reveille with Beverly
Meaning of "blustery" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "blustery" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "blustery" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "blustery"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word blustery below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.