How to use "boastful" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "boastful" in popular movie and book plots
- While he's poor and an ardent devotee, his chief (Malaysia Vasudevan) is boastful and disrespectful. - Engal Swamy Ayyappan
- Even with that, she isn't boastful about it, and has a modest and gentle personality. - My Girlfriend Is the President
- has no one else to turn to except her boastful sister Roz. - 12 Men of Christmas
- Jinx's sister Minx arrives, as talkative and boastful as ever. - Freddy the Magician
- He is a very boastful man and revels in the praises showered on him by the sycophants. - Azhakiya Ravanan
- He was well known for his authoritative style behind the plate and his boastful demeanor in public. - Signs of the Time (film)
- And Carlos offers a boastful American young man his green Cadillac if the boy can strike his Zippo lighter ten times in a row. - Man from the South
- Soraya Montenegro, the boastful and proud niece of Victoria, is in love with Luis Fernando and wants to marry him. - María la del Barrio
- The mean and boastful Johnny Concho is also a coward, but the people of Cripple Creek, Arizona, let him have his way. - Johnny Concho
- In yet another boastful attempt to best the Sablé Prince, Richard grabs a boat and rushes towards the kingdom. - Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru
- Ames is a boastful windbag whose wife begins to detest him. - Tarzan the Magnificent
- Annie then succeeds in getting Mark to incriminate himself in a boastful rant about his ambitions, which she tapes on a hidden tape recorder. - The Juror
- Francesco is married to Janet, a boastful and arrogant woman, and father of Mark Antony, a bon vivant. - Terra Nostra (telenovela)
- A boastful boy nicknamed the "Camp Champ" always defeats them in competitions, and assigns them to trash duty. - Care Bears Movie II: A New Generation
- During the game, Miloš becomes boastful and gloating. - The Comeback (Seinfeld)
- Agramante and his allies – who include Marsilio, the King of Spain, and the boastful warrior Rodomonte – besiege Charlemagne in Paris. - Orlando Furioso
Meaning of "boastful" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "boastful" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "boastful" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "boastful"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word boastful below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.