How to use "bode" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "bode" in popular movie and book plots
- This does not bode well with Hikaru, who has feelings for Haruhi. - Ouran High School Host Club (film)
- This did not bode well with mr Brose on his return from his trip. - Job History
- The cats hearing the news, do not bode well for them as it means their main food source is gone. - Paying the Piper
- The confrontation does not bode well for Gordone, for after a little tussling he is knocked out and falls to the ground. - Penitentiary (1979 film)
- At first, things don't bode well for anyone in the group. - The Whoopee Boys
- This doesn't bode well for Cam (John Sanderford), the hitchhiker she picked up, because he has to endure her somnambulist driving. - The Alchemist (film)
- She is seen in company with the French diplomat de Guignes, which Laurence feels cannot bode well. - Black Powder War
- This did not bode well for his protégé Kunta (Tinu Anand), who wanted to become as big as Marco himself. - Chamatkar
- The atmosphere and attitude this creates does not bode kindly to Sora's carefree, optimistic, ultra-idealistic outlook. - Kaleido Star
- This does not bode well with Nisha, who becomes upset with Raj. - Koi... Mil Gaya
Meaning of "bode" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "bode" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "bode" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "bode"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word bode below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.