How to use "boisterous" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "boisterous" in popular movie and book plots
- Bill is boisterous and fun-loving, and everybody hopes he is finally getting around to breaking up with his oppressive girlfriend. - Third Star
- They get assigned to a bowling lane next to a boisterous group of men and women, who were all tattooed and who smoked and drank. - Breakfast with Buddha
- Following the end of the French Army occupation, the people of Pontresina celebrate their liberation with a boisterous masked dance. - Eternal Love (1929 film)
- The aim of the boisterous Party Weekend is the low-lying forest in a disco "Panorama". - Resonnances
- Dolores, a loud, boisterous little girl, acquires a pet cat named Duncan, and proceeds to dote on him. - Duncan and Dolores
- When a band of boisterous samurai complain of Kojūrō drinking with someone of lower birth, Kojūrō gets upset. - Bloody Spear at Mount Fuji
- Marie tries singing at a local cafe to earn some money, but is unused to such boisterous singing and fails to attract any tips. - Rose Marie (1936 film)
- Some middle aged men quickly have a crisis on their hands when their wives depart leaving them to look after the boisterous kids. - 15 August (2001 film)
- She is an adventurous, boisterous girl, creating and telling the other girls grand, romantic stories about herself and her friend, Thierry. - The King's Daughter
- Eddie's video is typically boisterous and frisky, showing his backside to the camera and telling viewers to "come and get it". - Digger (Bottom)
- Jimmy then goes on stage and introduces the band, which elicits boisterous cheers from the audience. - The Commitments (film)
- At the boisterous wedding party Angharad meets the new preacher, mr Gruffydd (Walter Pidgeon), and there is an obvious mutual attraction. - How Green Was My Valley (film)
- The situation quickly turns into a drunken, boisterous party with a lot more people than the two anticipated. - The Pigman
- A boisterous Cat, now overly energetic thanks to her medication, has Nick drive her to a location where they find Penny and Gerald together. - The Line of Beauty
- The village throws a boisterous celebration for the Amigos and their victory. - Three Amigos
- They meet up with a wistie named Izrina and a boisterous Ewok named Chukha-Trok before finally reaching the lair of the Gorax. - Caravan of Courage: An Ewok Adventure
Meaning of "boisterous" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "boisterous" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "boisterous" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "boisterous"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word boisterous below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.