How to use "bombard" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "bombard" in popular movie and book plots
- The documents reveal a nuclear reactor created by Simon Black in the Great Barrier Reef, which is used to bombard the reef with radiation. - Treasures of the Deep
- They bombard the town and the 4,000 Turkish-German defenders prepare for an assault. - The Lighthorsemen (film)
- The movie follows a man's search for perfection in a world where life rarely measures up to the idealized images that constantly bombard us. - The Good Night
- Meanwhile, a massive Silicoid fleet arrives and proceeds to bombard the planet from orbit. - Line of Delirium
- Just after the Germans bombard the hill, the Australians hear bagpipes announcing the arrival of Auchinleck's troops. - The Desert Rats (film)
- The grephs decide simply to bombard the Vale since they cannot take the people. - The Dragon Masters
- Led by Jan's flagship, the New Sun, the ISA bombard Pyrrhus as cover for a massive ground assault on the city. - Killzone 2
- The Larkies find out that they escaped and bombard them near to the point of submission. - The Golden Fleecing
- On Earth, the Nasties find the Neverending Story and use it to bombard Fantasia with fireballs and a storm. - The NeverEnding Story III
- The supporters react angrily to the news and bombard the field with the pretzels, knocking out Whitey Ford in the process. - The Twisted World of Marge Simpson
- They bombard it with their technology, hoping to find the secret of the "stone tape" and have it play on demand. - The Stone Tape
- As a last-ditch effort, the military decided to bombard the moons with extreme radiation in hopes of killing off any remaining demons. - Doom 64
- The aliens bombard the mine area that night and then depart. - Robinson Crusoe on Mars
- He postpones his plans to bombard the encampment, after delays in convincing Enterprise to leave orbit. - Awakening (Star Trek: Enterprise)
- They conclude that Daleks need radiation to survive and decide to bombard the atmosphere with more radiation. - The Daleks
- Caton orders his men into shelters and to hold their fire while the Japanese bombard the island and close the distance. - Wake Island (film)
Meaning of "bombard" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "bombard" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "bombard" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "bombard"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word bombard below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.