How to use "born" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "born" in popular movie and book plots
- But a new generation of humans born on Mars holds the promise of change. - Mars trilogy
- Edek Zepler is a Holocaust survivor who was born Edek Zeleznikow in Łódź, Poland in 1915, where his father owned several apartment blocks. - Just Like That (novel)
- Ada bears him two children: Edith, who is born in 1897, and Lyman, born two years later. - The Tie That Binds (novel)
- citizen born in 1950, half Irish Catholic and half Jewish ("I'm a mess and I know it. - A Friend of the Earth
- David was born in Blunderstone, Suffolk, England, six months after the death of his father. - David Copperfield
- She is later fired from her job at Jean Valjean's factory, because of the discovery of her daughter, who was born out of wedlock. - Les Misérables
- The Luskentyrians believe that those born on that day have special power. - Whit (novel)
- He asks her to remember that "nine soldiers out of ten are born fools". - Arms and the Man
- The Families are further horrified when the group mind genetically modifies the first baby born on the planet into a new, alien form. - Methuselah's Children
- Smith was born on the spacecraft and was raised entirely by the Martians. - Stranger in a Strange Land
- The party calls upon the newly born last wyvern to take them to a castle inside the cyclone, where they confront and kill the Emperor. - Final Fantasy II
- During the interview, Mickey gives a speech about how murder provides enlightenment and declares himself a "natural born killer". - Natural Born Killers
- He was born a boy, but his mother wanted a girl and raised him as such. - Glen or Glenda
- When Candy becomes pregnant, they go back to st Cloud's Orphanage, where their son is born and named Angel. - The Cider House Rules
- Eric Liddell (Ian Charleson), born in China of Scottish missionary parents, is in Scotland. - Chariots of Fire
- Enraged, Cobblepot flees to the sewers and orders his gang to kidnap and drown all of the first born sons of Gotham's citizens. - Batman Returns
Meaning of "born" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "born" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "born" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "born"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word born below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.