How to use "borne" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "borne" in popular movie and book plots
- At the last moment, one bidder appears, a veiled woman borne by four servants. - Sinbad the Sailor (1947 film)
- It also transpires that Julia Darbyshire had borne David a son soon after moving to America. - To Serve Them All My Days
- Cecile has borne Ferronaire two children, Marcel and his sister Marie. - The Feast of All Saints (novel)
- " Meanwhile, Bertha has been borne off by Gessler's men. - William Tell (play)
- Just as they are about to attack him, Robur appears to vanish into the mob, but he has actually been borne away by a flying machine. - Robur the Conqueror
- I have borne all this too long. - The Master of Ballantrae
- Nine months later, Anne tearfully apologizes to Henry for having borne him another daughter. - Margical History Tour
- He sends a force, borne by half a dozen large ship's boats, to try to blow up the barges and ammunition. - Lord Hornblower
- After Griselda has borne him a daughter, Walter decides to test her loyalty. - The Clerk's Tale
- The story concludes: "And when he had lived long, and was borne to his grave. - Young Goodman Brown
- Discussions had not borne fruit between Schuyler and Washington by early June. - Benedict Arnold
- Catesby had borne much of the scheme's financial cost thus far, and was running out of money. - Robert Catesby
- When Norval discovers that Trudy has borne not just one son but six, he faints, and the movie ends with this epilogue on a title card:. - The Miracle of Morgan's Creek
- However once abroad with Levison she realises he has no intention of marrying her, despite her having borne their illegitimate child. - East Lynne
- But Frodo is still wounded in body and spirit, having borne the Ring for so long. - The Lord of the Rings
- Rapunzel has borne twins in the desert where her Prince finds her. - Into the Woods
Meaning of "borne" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "borne" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "borne" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "borne"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word borne below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.