How to use "botanical" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "botanical" in popular movie and book plots
- The eldest sister has a small boy nicknamed Little Mouse, and botanical photographer husband Quoc, who is prone to long absences from home. - The Vertical Ray of the Sun
- Regardless of this, Sokhela and Fletcher are still able to reach the botanical gardens and into the crime scene. - Zulu (2013 film)
- While at a botanical gardens planning a way to propose marriage to Beth, Ronny sees Geneva kissing a man named Zip (Channing Tatum). - The Dilemma
- Griswold is a scientist from another planet, specializing in advanced botanical engineering. - LaMB
- Mrs Jones is recruited to remain on site and the boy finally returns to England with the fruit of her botanical expedition. - Tulku (novel)
- Goodwin is on a botanical expedition in the Himalayas. - The Metal Monster
- Back when they were in college, the clique decided to include a new member, Eun-ju, whom Hye-jin befriended at a botanical garden. - Nightmare (2000 film)
- On the distant planet Fluva, torrential rains that leave it barely habitable also make it a treasure trove of rare botanical specimens. - Drowning World
- Gabe hurries to Kreisler's botanical garden and takes an optical disc before Red Section can steal it. - Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror
- Her husband Miles convinces her to go on a botanical expedition to Bajor. - The House of Quark
- As she follows Hans' path, Kate makes her way to Barrockstadt, a failing university whose train station acts as a botanical garden. - Syberia
- Identicon, a botanical research firm, is a possible front for a weapons-smuggling ring. - 007: Agent Under Fire
- During this time, the sun makes the snow melt and gives colour to the botanical species. - Der Schneemann
Meaning of "botanical" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "botanical" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "botanical" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "botanical"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word botanical below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.