How to use "botany" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "botany" in popular movie and book plots
- Harold Bledsoe, a botany enthusiast, is traveling by rail to San Francisco. - Welcome Danger
- Keaton plays a botany student who is accidentally awarded an electrical engineering degree. - The Electric House
- She is also engaged to be married to botany professor Grant Jordan (Fred MacMurray). - Family Honeymoon
- His first attempt involves Ali posing as a botany professor named Parimal Tripathi who speaks very pure Hindi. - Heyy Babyy
- Vivacious Lady is a story of love at first sight between a young botany professor named Peter Morgan Jr. - Vivacious Lady
- With only days remaining, Henry meets clumsy, painfully shy heiress Henrietta Lowell, a botany professor. - A New Leaf (film)
- Offered money and a contract for a botany TV show, Seymour plans to escape Skid Row with Audrey using the money, leaving the plant to starve. - Little Shop of Horrors (1986 film)
- Tongo distracts lt Sulu with interest in Sulu's botany project, then slips away to free Sevrin. - The Way to Eden
Meaning of "botany" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "botany" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "botany" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "botany"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word botany below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.