How to use "botch" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "botch" in popular movie and book plots
- They botch the exchange, and Hayes flees when he realizes there are henchman in the station. - Chuck Versus the Break-Up
- Nervous and irritated by the tardiness of the conference's emcee, Ghote makes a botch of his presentation. - Inspector Ghote Hunts the Peacock
- They botch the job and leave the supposed husband (actually Mac) in traction in the hospital. - The Three Stooges (2012 film)
- They botch the simple assignment after they get into a fight with Valery at his apartment. - Paulie Gualtieri
- They, of course, botch the job. - Tassels in the Air
- Michael, who has become an assistant district attorney, arranges to be assigned to the case, secretly intending to botch the prosecution. - Sleepers
Meaning of "botch" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "botch" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "botch" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "botch"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word botch below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.