How to use "bound" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "bound" in popular movie and book plots
- Bond kills Davidov and boards a plane bound for a Russian ICBM base in Kazakhstan. - The World Is Not Enough
- He went to the bell-chamber on the night of 4 January, but found Deacon's dead, bound body in the chamber and fled, dropping the cipher. - The Nine Tailors
- The duo then finds an enigmatic creature called the Banana Bird Queen, who is bound to a barrier cast by Roolenstein. - Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!
- Lavinia cackles that she is forever bound to the Mannon dead. - Mourning Becomes Electra
- Joe accompanies Pip for the last visit, when she gives the money for Pip to be bound as apprentice blacksmith. - Great Expectations
- She is bound to a bed, believing she is still empowered by Manon and she is flying. - The Craft (film)
- A military contractor, mr McClosky, bids farewell to his Hawaiian hosts as he boards the Pan American Clipper, also bound for Wake Island. - Wake Island (film)
- Meanwhile, on a ship bound for Morocco is the disillusioned nightclub singer Amy Jolly (Marlene Dietrich). - Morocco (film)
- Meanwhile, back in the telegraph office, the bound operator awakens, but he collapses again. - The Great Train Robbery (1903 film)
- Shortly after, Oceanic Airlines Flight 343 a Boeing 747-200 leaves Athens, Greece, bound for Washington,C, withS. - Executive Decision
- Although no longer bound by his contractual obligations, he is now too old to pass the medical examination needed for space travel. - Requiem (short story)
- Indy discovers Marion is alive, bound and gagged in a tent, but does not release her for fear of alerting the Nazis. - Raiders of the Lost Ark
- The men torment the bound and gagged Sally while Leatherface, now dressed as a woman, serves dinner. - The Texas Chain Saw Massacre
- After collecting his gear, he smuggles himself into a supply truck bound for the base. - Return to Castle Wolfenstein
- She is bound by custom to wear black and avoid conversation with young men. - Gone with the Wind (novel)
- He remains conscious of the Zen-Sunni and Mentat training given to Duncan by the Tleilaxu, but is no longer bound to their programming. - Dune Messiah
Meaning of "bound" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "bound" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "bound" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "bound"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word bound below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.