How to use "boundless" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "boundless" in popular movie and book plots
- Jung Da-jung is the middle daughter, a girl overflowing with warmth and boundless optimism, who cheers up anyone around her. - Glorious Day (TV series)
- His son Cédric (Jimmy Redler) feels a boundless hatred to him and Vincent remains troubled by the beauty of his daughter Marina (Anne Abel). - Deuxième vie
- Her biggest treasures are her boundless imagination and her friendship with Eva, who is another girl at the boarding school. - Rosa diamante
- A ramshackle theater company of Commedia dell'arte (Comedy of Art) is to roam vast and boundless territories to reach the court of Louis XIV. - Captain Fracassa's Journey
- Jugpot, one of Phantomile's remaining kingdoms, provides the world with a boundless water supply. - Klonoa: Door to Phantomile
- It contains boundless wisdom and knowledge, as well as vast destructive potential. - Zanac
- Although desiring peaceful interaction and offering immortality and boundless manna, they are prepared for hostile action. - Jesus on Mars
Meaning of "boundless" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "boundless" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "boundless" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "boundless"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word boundless below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.