How to use "boy" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "boy" in popular movie and book plots
- The dying man tells Anna to take dictation from the prince, and instructs the boy to give orders as if he were King. - The King and I
- An 11-year-old boy named Charlie Bucket lives in poverty in a tiny house with his parents and four grandparents. - Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- Two years later, he escapes in a boat with a boy named Xury; a captain of a Portuguese ship off the west coast of Africa rescues him. - Robinson Crusoe
- He adopts the boy and names him Heathcliff. - Wuthering Heights
- Once Robert has Georgey under his control, he places the boy in a school run by mr Marchmont. - Lady Audley's Secret
- Inside, they find a young boy and his father, who is dying of starvation. - The Grapes of Wrath
- Terry is shunned by his former friends and by a neighborhood boy who had previously looked up to him. - On the Waterfront
- After little success, the group watch Kambei, an aging but experienced rōnin, rescue a young boy who had been taken hostage by a thief. - Seven Samurai
- At a gas station, a boy takes a Polaroid photograph of her which she purchases—the same photograph that John will eventually give to Kyle. - The Terminator
- O'Neil befriends the teenaged boy Skaara and his friends, in part because Skaara reminds him of his long-deceased son. - Stargate (film)
- Out of desperation, citizen boy Amuro Ray accidentally finds the Federation's new arsenal—the RX-78 Gundam, and neutralizes the situation. - Mobile Suit Gundam
- In 1982, young Gracie Hart steps into playground fight to beat up a bully threatening a boy she likes. - Miss Congeniality (film)
- Then Rhett pays a boy named Wash twenty-five cents to teach mr Butler to jump over wood bars. - Gone with the Wind (novel)
- Nobita is a young boy who suffers from poor grades and frequent bullying. - Doraemon
- Serge, the game's protagonist, is a 17-year-old boy with blue hair who lives in the fishing village of Arni. - Chrono Cross
- The Flenserists capture a young boy named Jefri Olsndot and his wounded sister, Johanna. - A Fire Upon the Deep
Meaning of "boy" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "boy" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "boy" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "boy"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word boy below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.