How to use "boyhood" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "boyhood" in popular movie and book plots
- Alexander visits his boyhood friend, the former Thracian hostage Lambaros, on the return trip. - Fire from Heaven
- He has returned to "look at his 'property,'" two buildings, one his boyhood home on "the jolly corner". - The Jolly Corner
- Over the years, Josiah never grew out of boyhood and stopped aging. - Children of the Corn IV: The Gathering
- Bruenor, faking mortal injury, tricked Drizzt into agreeing to search for Mithral Hall, Bruenor's boyhood home. - The Crystal Shard
- Their way of life and beliefs could not differ any further, however boyhood friendships many times will develop beyond rationality. - The Quarrel
- He reminds Power of his boyhood in western Ireland. - The Labours of Hercules
- Born in 1913, Bulosan recounts his boyhood in the Philippines. - America Is in the Heart
- "Cookalein" was the most autobiographical—the main character "Willie" even carries Eisner's own boyhood nickname. - A Contract with God
- Will reads of his boyhood at public school, where he experienced sexuality by turns brutal and tender. - The Swimming Pool Library
- Ben-Hur is a wealthy Jew and boyhood friend of the powerful Roman Tribune, Messala. - Ben-Hur: A Tale of the Christ (1925 film)
- Zahara plans to rob a drunken admirer but discovers that the man is her boyhood lover Enrique. - Bad Education (film)
- Skip leads Willie through the best parts of his life; his boyhood days. - My Dog Skip (film)
- Oppenheimer was familiar with northern New Mexico from his boyhood days when his family owned a cabin in the area. - Fat Man and Little Boy
- Aubrey organizes the funeral for him, which takes him to his boyhood home of Woolcombe, now his by inheritance. - The Letter of Marque
- Again, he is not in love with Paul but with his boyhood pal, but he considers Paul adequate for the time being. - The City and the Pillar
- Martin wanders back to the park and finds his tween self on a carousel, and tries to tell him to enjoy his boyhood while it lasts. - Walking Distance
Meaning of "boyhood" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "boyhood" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "boyhood" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "boyhood"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word boyhood below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.