How to use "brash" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "brash" in popular movie and book plots
- The handsome, brash American sergeant is in stark contrast to the restrained Englishmen she has known. - Yanks
- He is brash and self-confident. - Dating the Enemy
- On Ranze's first day at her new school in junior high, she meets and falls in love with the brash yet handsome young athlete, Shun Makabe. - Tokimeki Tonight
- Zoe talks a fast and flirty game, but despite her brash veneer, she is still a virgin and struggles with her growing feelings for Lee. - The Bedford Diaries
- Sharing a room, the brash Nicky and shy Pamela become friends. - Times Square (film)
- The hero for the Academy Campaign is young and brash Zehir, the son of the late Arch-mage Cyrus and the new Arch-mage of the Silver Cities. - Heroes of Might and Magic V
- First, she books the band into a traditionally conservative venue, expecting them to reject the band's brash new sound. - Rock Around the Clock (film)
- The first act is a success despite Tony's brash disregard for the script when he kisses Laura at the end of their number. - Staying Alive (1983 film)
- Princess Winnifred the Woebegone, a brash and unrefined princess from the marshlands, was so eager to arrive that she swam the castle moat. - Once Upon a Mattress
- At first she repulses his brash attempts to become better acquainted, but eventually she warms to him. - Titanic (1953 film)
- He remains a virgin until his brash cousin Danny (Alex Rocco) sets him up with a one-night stand. - Rabbit Test (film)
- The brash young lieutenant who captures Candy is in fact Angela's boyfriend, who used her to learn about Candy's plans and location. - The Life and Death of Colonel Blimp
- She also meets "The Kid", a brash young man who runs the general store and who hopes to impress Herod. - The Quick and the Dead (1995 film)
- Thomas Grace is a brash young agent with unorthodox methods who often butts heads with Sydney. - Alias (TV series)
- Al Czervik, a brash and obnoxious nouveau riche, begins appearing at the club. - Caddyshack
- At the appointed time, Denton faces his challenger, Pete Grant, a brash young gunfighter. - Mr. Denton on Doomsday
Meaning of "brash" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "brash" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "brash" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "brash"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word brash below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.