How to use "breach" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "breach" in popular movie and book plots
- She is serving Wintergreen with a summons for breach of promise. - Of Thee I Sing
- Later, Truscott does the same as another one-eyed monster manages to breach a thick wall, trying to get at Anne. - The Trollenberg Terror
- The Master appears on the Matrix screen to claim responsibility and to demonstrate it's possible to breach the Matrix. - The Ultimate Foe
- After heading to the museum, they are unable to breach the power of the slime barrier with their proton packs. - Ghostbusters II
- In order to prove her theory, she causes a warp breach in her ship, killing herself in the process. - Force of Nature (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
- The two then engage in supportive banter with one another, and against the stern Chief Recorder, who protests against the breach of law. - A Matter of Life and Death (film)
- This causes a breach in the Gulag, freeing the population, and inciting war between Wonder Woman's Justice League and the metahuman prisoners. - Kingdom Come (comics)
- Xur has given the Ko-Dan the means to breach the forcefield. - The Last Starfighter
- In doing so he has opened a breach between the worlds which is sucking all the life out of the world of the living. - The Farthest Shore
- Mrs Hamley dies, and the breach between the squire and his eldest son seems irreparable. - Wives and Daughters
- They breach the cloud layer and see Earth's real sky, to which Trinity whispers the word "Beautiful". - The Matrix Revolutions
- However, before he leaves, he tips off Craig to a breach of ethics on Grunick's part. - Broadcast News (film)
- Nevertheless, Paddy's deep remorse heals the breach with Ida, and they resolve to save enough money to buy a farm one day. - The Sundowners
- But without any means to breach superspace, they cannot fight the Hell Ditch Pilgrim; until the Rumor shows up. - Top 10 (comics)
- A final breach of confidence committed by Ralph Messenger makes it much easier for Helen to leave him and go back to London. - Thinks ...
- Servalan dispatches the Federation's battle fleets to repel the invaders, who begin to breach the barrier. - Blake's 7
Meaning of "breach" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "breach" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "breach" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "breach"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word breach below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.