How to use "breath" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "breath" in popular movie and book plots
- The film ends with Frank grimly catching his breath as his enemies throughout the city prepare to dispose of him. - Pusher (1996 film)
- As the breath leaves her body, the pure young maiden sighs her forgiveness for her unwilling executioner. - The Confessions of Nat Turner
- This passes the Breath of Valka to Kull, who kisses Akivasha to transmit Valka's breath and extinguish her flame. - Kull the Conqueror
- The student body waits with bated breath as Van makes his way through his finals. - Van Wilder
- They should do Yoga, by controlling the breath and mind and concentrating on the sacred Aum. - Bhagavata Purana
- Although hard-core fans welcomed it as a breath of fresh air, it never quite managed to recapture the fun of early '80s. - American Flagg!
- He takes one last breath from the pipe and dives. - Dead Calm (film)
- " under his breath as he works. - Anna and the King of Siam (film)
- Rocky then has Hugo take Bugs for a ride, which he gladly accepts, claiming "I could use a breath of fresh air. - Racketeer Rabbit
- However, the travelers are soon out of breath and unable to make more noise, so the Gargoyles capture them. - Dorothy and the Wizard in Oz
- He bonds with Fran Fine immediately, viewing her as the breath of fresh air that the Sheffield family needs. - The Nanny
- When he catches his breath and returns to the car, Marty is out of the car slowly crawling down the road. - Blood Simple
- He sucked his breath in, stamped on the brakes, tried to swerve; but it was too late". - The Bridge (novel)
- The golden fleece was defended by bulls with hoofs of brass and breath of fire. - Golden Fleece
- Bernardo is shot protecting the boys he befriended, with his last breath he tells them to look at how bravely their fathers are fighting. - The Magnificent Seven
- Godzilla bites Battra's neck and fires its atomic breath into the wound, killing him. - Godzilla vs. Mothra
Meaning of "breath" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "breath" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "breath" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "breath"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word breath below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.