How to use "brigand" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "brigand" in popular movie and book plots
- The brigand and his men conquer the Vulture region in the name of king Francis II, gaining the support of the local population. - Li chiamarono... briganti!
- And Dariel Akaran, once a brigand of the Outer Isles, has devoted his labors to rebuilding the ravaged empire brick by brick. - Acacia: The Other Lands
- As night falls, Olivier de Bretagne enters the fort by stealth and overcomes the brigand guarding Yves on the tower. - The Virgin in the Ice
- Diol then spirits Lina away and is met by Vista, a brigand with a grudge against Lina, who sponsored Diol's experiments. - Slayers Special (OVA)
- Finally, the adventurer frees the baron's daughter, Elsa von Spielburg, from the curse which had transformed her into the brigand leader. - Quest for Glory: So You Want to Be a Hero
- The fight that follows results in the deaths of all the Dong Chang at the inn and most of the rebels and brigand hosts. - New Dragon Gate Inn
- Though her children seem to admire Raisuli, Eden finds him "a brigand and a lout". - The Wind and the Lion
- This man had been a brigand and a soldier in Mongolia. - Ghostwritten
Meaning of "brigand" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "brigand" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "brigand" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "brigand"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word brigand below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.