How to use "brilliant" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "brilliant" in popular movie and book plots
- When Wilson learns she's a brilliant shot, he enters her in the shooting match against Frank Butler. - Annie Get Your Gun (musical)
- The authorities allow Homer to return home after scientists agree that he is "either a below-average human being or a brilliant beast". - The Call of the Simpsons
- Simms warns Roy that he'll fire him if he tries, but Roy does anyway, hitting a brilliant shot onto the green. - Tin Cup
- At the orphanage, the violin comes into the possession of Kaspar Weiss, a young but brilliant violin prodigy. - The Red Violin
- He is haunted by the suicide of his brilliant academic father,V. - Marathon Man (novel)
- Orual then leaves the arena to enter another verdant field with a clear pool of water and a brilliant sky. - Till We Have Faces
- On Morton's advice, Roxie engages Velma's lawyer, the brilliant Billy Flynn ("All I Care About"). - Chicago (2002 film)
- Ostracized by his brilliant classmates, Bart visits his former school, where his old friends reject him because of his perceived intelligence. - Bart the Genius
- Summoned by Archdeacon Grantly to assist in the war against the Proudies and Mr Slope is the brilliant Reverend Francis Arabin. - Barchester Towers
- Leamas observes that the young, brilliant Fiedler is concerned about the righteousness of his motivation and the morality of his actions. - The Spy Who Came in from the Cold
- They reply with the promise of a brilliant future. - The Clouds
- Glancing at them, McGarry suddenly has a brilliant idea, as he runs off after dr Stillman to tell him his idea. - The Mighty Casey
- Irvine, brilliant but obviously intoxicated, follows this with his opposing, irreverent views. - Heaven's Gate (film)
- Investigating the cave, she finds a beautiful lady (Linda Darnell) standing in brilliant light, holding a pearl rosary. - The Song of Bernadette (film)
- They marry, but Mr Lewisham is forced to abandon his plans for a brilliant scientific career followed by a political ascent. - Love and Mr Lewisham
- Now, Eve exults, Lloyd will write brilliant plays showcasing her. - All About Eve
Meaning of "brilliant" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "brilliant" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "brilliant" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "brilliant"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word brilliant below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.