How to use "brisk" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "brisk" in popular movie and book plots
- The meeting is brisk and to the point. - Flick (2000 film)
- The film has been completed in record 16 days of brisk shooting. - Take It Easy (2011 film)
- Then Devdas is joined by Noushad (Shammi Thilakan) and the duo gets brisk in their investigation. - 9 KK Road
- In fact, they are already in the living room, Devon and his father "Woody" (Bruce Boxleitner) having just returned from a brisk morning run. - Chuck Versus the Sensei
- The entire family (Pa, Ma, Suzie, Katie, and Junior) start the day with a brisk song and morning swim. - Dangerous When Wet
- Atys sings the air "Allons, allons" at a brisk tempo to wake up the Phrygians so that they can give a proper welcome to Cybèle. - Atys (Lully)
- The Reverend suggests the Goodies go to bed early, after a nice brisk rub down with a Brillo Pad. - Wacky Wales
- David agrees to the job with brisk charm, though is filled with doubt about his ability to diagnose the Marmon properly. - The Man Who Had All the Luck
- She had been hanging curtains and did not actually see him, only recognizing his brisk step. - The Adventure of the Golden Pince-Nez
Meaning of "brisk" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "brisk" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "brisk" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "brisk"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word brisk below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.