How to use "brook" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "brook" in popular movie and book plots
- stage ] is an enchanting garden of cypresses; a waterfall gushes forth in the center and runs into a brook at the right. - Vestas Feuer
- However, he better enjoys the brook near the forest. - Eddie hittar guld
- Several henchmen chased Arathi and Sam down through a brook and they jump into the waterfall. - Cousins (2014 film)
- The school in the other town is called Adolfinaskolan, next to a brook referred to as "Missipissifloden" ("Mississippi River"). - Sune och Svarta Mannen
- Shiva is a typical hero who attacks baddies with his bare fists; a rugged man who'll brook no injustice. - Singam Puli
- His parents are outraged on discovering the secret and refuse to brook it: Do you know who she is. - Desertion (novel)
- The pair run off together, crossing a brook into which he saves her from falling. - What the Daisy Said
- However, while viewing his new look in the reflection of a brook, he sees Jenny, leaps across the brook and proposes marriage. - The Happy Hypocrite
- The pair cast flower petals into the brook and reminisce sentimentally about their long-ago collaboration. - When We Dead Awaken
- First, he suggests that the pool might be fed by an underground brook that travels under a highway and a hotel to reach the sea. - McElligot's Pool
Meaning of "brook" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "brook" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "brook" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "brook"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word brook below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.