How to use "brother" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "brother" in popular movie and book plots
- After this, the girlfriend's brother and several Arab friends begin trailing Raymond. - The Stranger (novel)
- "Power is as exciting as love," she tells her brother George Boleyn, "and who has more of it than the king. - Anne of the Thousand Days
- Vincent learns the identity of the detective who closed the case, his brother Anton, who has become aware of Vincent's presence. - Gattaca
- Clara's passion for finding her brother spurs Robert on. - Lady Audley's Secret
- Terry Malloy (Marlon Brando) is a dockworker whose brother Charley "the Gent" (Rod Steiger) is Friendly's right-hand man. - On the Waterfront
- Henry and Eleanor Tilney are shocked but rather sceptical that their brother has actually become engaged to Isabella Thorpe. - Northanger Abbey
- They believe that the Cold Sun was its brother and was condemned to march around the sky for a crime. - 2010: Odyssey Two
- Alvin then learns that his brother Lyle has suffered a stroke. - The Straight Story
- He meets a brother and sister who live nearby: mr Stapleton, a naturalist, and the beautiful Miss Stapleton. - The Hound of the Baskervilles
- On the way, they encounter Faramir, who, unlike his brother Boromir, resists the temptation to seize the Ring. - The Lord of the Rings
- He was accidentally released by his brother George. - Stuart Little
- Jake's brother Joey LaMotta discusses a potential shot for the middleweight title with one of his Mafia connections, Salvy Batts. - Raging Bull
- I spoke to him as a brother whom I have pardoned and who has my complete trust". - Pope John Paul II
- Her Prince has followed her, but when he encounters his brother they each confess they have another reason for their presence in the woods. - Into the Woods
- At Hayashida's laboratory, Maki meets Okumura's sister, Naoko, and informs her that her brother is alive and at the police hospital. - The Return of Godzilla
- Charles has a crisis of confidence, which he reveals to his deaf brother David and Matthew. - Four Weddings and a Funeral
Meaning of "brother" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "brother" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "brother" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "brother"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word brother below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.