How to use "brute" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "brute" in popular movie and book plots
- Through a diplomatic error Nick gains the enmity of the chief of the people, a nine-foot brute whose name translates into English as Swift. - Close to Critical
- The villagers were happy to comply, lest the brute attack them or destroy their property. - Legends are Made, Not Born
- One man agrees but he is tricked when he is introduced to the real boxer, a towering brute of a man. - Hercules in the Underworld
- The crew names him Samson (a character in the Biblical Book of Judges with immense strength) for his brute strength. - The Bronze Bow
- Dev fights Beera with brute force, but Beera outwits him. - Raavan
- M'Adam is the owner of Red Wull, a huge, violent dog who herds his sheep by brute force. - Owd Bob
- Yuri uses his brute strength to defeat the fighter. - No Retreat, No Surrender 2
- Oak is a dedicated but haunted cop who often uses brute force on criminals and who believes the department wants the Calvess case buried. - Narc (film)
- Lizardfolk focus on brute force, with units such as giant turtles and dragons. - Dungeons & Dragons: Dragonshard
- Watts' insists that he might find a cure in a proper laboratory, but he is threatened with brute force. - The Crazies (1973 film)
- Since the creatures use brute force to destroy the droids, the droids' ability to absorb the blasts of laser weapons proves useless. - Dark Empire II
- After Kyle frees his mother and sister, Evolver re-activates again, now armed with only its arm and brute strength. - Evolver (film)
- The soldiers are using brute force to stop hordes of Shadow Hands from dismantling the Wall and crossing over. - Sabriel
- Stoddard maintains he will do neither; he is an advocate for justice under the law, not brute force. - The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance
- Pip meets fellow pupils, Bentley Drummle, a brute of a man from a wealthy noble family, and Startop, who is agreeable. - Great Expectations
- Harley, who has a very aggressive and brute father, blames it on Skippy and Sooky. - Skippy (film)
Meaning of "brute" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "brute" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "brute" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "brute"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word brute below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.