How to use "brutish" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "brutish" in popular movie and book plots
- His final words to his brutish son, Neil, are to let Jeremiah take over leading the community and to allow Jeremiah to marry Blossom. - The Genocides
- Their destiny intersects with that of Gore Pîrgu, a brutish self-seeker who is on his way up on the social scale. - Craii de Curtea-Veche
- In the Stone Age story line, Keaton competes with the bigger, brutish Beery for a cavewoman Leahy. - Three Ages
- The school, Three North High, is victimised by its brutish student patrol, which is under the orders of the vice principal. - The Gathering (Carmody novel)
- In 1925 Sydney, Caddie leaves her adulterous and brutish husband and takes her two children, Ann and Terry, with her. - Caddie (film)
- On the (fictional) island of Wongo she created a tribe where the men are brutish and ugly and the women are beautiful. - The Wild Women of Wongo
- This perceived weakness is pounced upon by a brutish player, Carl Racki, who is also trying out for the team and engages him in a fight. - Youngblood (1986 film)
- In short order, Gelsomina's naïve and antic nature emerges, with Zampanò's brutish methods presenting a callous foil. - La Strada
- He arranges for a brutish boatswain to buy the bottle for two centimes, promising he will buy it back for one, thus sealing his doom. - The Bottle Imp
- On Gallifrey, Vansell is reprimanded for his brutish plan by the President. - The Sirens of Time
- Later, Leroy witnesses Laura being kidnapped by Arkadian's brutish henchman Rock (Mike Starr). - The Last Dragon
- Merrin also meets the chief excavator, a brutish man names Jefferies with visible boils on his face. - Exorcist: The Beginning
- A brutish soldier from Urland named Tyrian (Hallam), who has followed the expedition, intimidates the wizard. - Dragonslayer
- Despite Lucinda's deep detestation of the brutish Sir Griffin Tewett, the aunt has her way and the mismatched couple become engaged. - The Eustace Diamonds
- As Edward experiences the brutish life of a pauper firsthand, he becomes aware of the stark class inequality in England. - The Prince and the Pauper
- The Nali and their planet have been subjugated by the Skaarj, a race of brutish yet technologically advanced reptilian humanoids. - Unreal (1998 video game)
Meaning of "brutish" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "brutish" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "brutish" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "brutish"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word brutish below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.