How to use "bugle" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "bugle" in popular movie and book plots
- On his Unni's fourth birthday the Doctor was late for the celebration; but he gives Unni a bugle which he likes very much. - Kabooliwala
- The film finishes back at the barrack room; Watson concludes his story as the bugle sounds for dinner. - Nine Men (film)
- Bill notices and old war bugle in the room and has Gabby play it to scatter the Akuna’s remaining men. - Young Buffalo Bill
- He sounds the bugle to signal the end of the war. - Ondanondu Kaladalli
- He is given a bugle to play. - Curious George Rides a Bike
- They must not retreat until they hear the bugle call for assembly. - Assembly (film)
- Leading the circus parade together, Jerry plays the bugle and the elephant plays a very loud drum. - Jerry-Go-Round
- John and Beau hear a bugle announcing the arrival of reinforcements, Digby among them. - Beau Geste (1939 film)
- He relapses into anger briefly again when he hears a bugle call from his comrades telling him to hurry up. - Locksley Hall
- Toni curses both of them and runs out, just before a bugle call summons the show to Dress Rehearsal. - Circus World (film)
- With his last breath, Kokosu blows the army bugle he had carried with him all his life. - Salangeul chajaseo
- Louis uses his horn to replicate the sound of a bugle charge, as Anna "attacks" the area with harmless fireworks. - Anna and the King
- Ke-Ni-Tay scatters the captured horses as bugle calls from the cavalry ineptly alert the Apaches to DeBuin's approach. - Ulzana's Raid
Meaning of "bugle" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "bugle" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "bugle" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "bugle"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word bugle below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.