How to use "bungle" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "bungle" in popular movie and book plots
- In Hollywood, Elmer manages to bungle his way through numerous films being shot on the MGM lot, disrupting production. - Free and Easy (1930 film)
- When they try to light the gasoline with a stun gun, they bungle it and get set on fire themselves, allowing Carl to escape. - Salvation Boulevard
- The guys bungle Dave's negotiating strategy, but end up appearing in the commercial. - A Good Opportunity
- Yeager attempts to avoid the assignment and then deliberately appears to bungle the assassination. - Hunter (Pierce novel)
- Despite their best efforts, they often bungle important missions, particularly if Justin happens to be involved. - Grandia (video game)
- Meanwhile, Soviet agents bungle an attempt to kill Maria. - Smiley's People
Meaning of "bungle" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "bungle" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "bungle" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "bungle"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word bungle below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.