How to use "buoyant" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "buoyant" in popular movie and book plots
- Kulingile eats enormously, growing at a rapid pace, and eventually develops the buoyant sacs which help dragons to fly. - Tongues of Serpents
- As the freezing winter worsens Sanctaphrax is imperilled as the buoyant rocks of the Edge become more so when chilled. - The Winter Knights
- Johnny, buoyant with love, beckons Frankie to join him at the window and to bask. - Frankie and Johnny in the Clair de Lune
- Boubker, the smallest and most irrepressibly buoyant of the boys, temporarily despairs, but recovers. - Ali Zaoua
- Kor, as buoyant as ever, is delighted to have her along. - Blood Oath (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)
- Jack and Rose ride it into the ocean and he helps her onto a wooden panel only buoyant enough for one person. - Titanic (1997 film)
Meaning of "buoyant" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "buoyant" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "buoyant" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "buoyant"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word buoyant below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.