How to use "bureau" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "bureau" in popular movie and book plots
- Days later, Firepower attacks Stark Enterprises' San Francisco bureau only to face off against the "new" Iron Man. - Armor Wars
- It turns out that Alice had applied to a marriage bureau and had been put in touch with Leek. - Holy Matrimony (1943 film)
- Worse, the weather bureau announces that a typhoon is expected to hit Tokyo within two days. - Patlabor: The Movie
- Hellboy, jealous, covertly follows them, leaving the bureau unguarded. - Hellboy (film)
- A squatter friend asks for his help in negotiating with the land census bureau to regularize a land title. - El ministro y yo
- Instead when he becomes a police commander, she joins his bureau as a damo to continue being near him and working with him. - Damo (TV series)
- The next morning, Sadie leaves the boardinghouse to look for a job and makes plans with Tommy to meet at the marriage license bureau at noon. - Sadie McKee
- By happy accident, Ryan is offered a job with the lottery bureau interviewing and photographing lottery winners. - Everything's Gone Green (film)
- He faces many odds; to prove Alex right would be proving his own bureau wrong and to prove Alex wrong would be wasting time and money. - Sethurama Iyer CBI
- Poirot alerts the police who find such a compact in the bureau of the bedroom of Jean's lodgings. - The Labours of Hercules
- Pondering what to do with the manuscript, Bertie eventually decides on locking it in the bottom drawer of a bureau in his room. - Jeeves Takes Charge
- A year later the Chinese government declares Kekexili a "national nature preserve" and establishes a forestry bureau to protect it. - Kekexili: Mountain Patrol
- Bertie tries to set this aright by returning the porringer, but is caught, and hides the object in his bureau drawer. - Much Obliged, Jeeves
- They get a '47 Cadillac from a travel bureau that needs to be brought to Chicago. - On the Road
- Flora reveals that she did not see her uncle in his study, confessing to stealing money from Ackroyd's bureau in his bedroom. - The Murder of Roger Ackroyd
- An agent at the National Assistance bureau traces down her husband, Archie (who deserted her decades ago). - The Whisperers
Meaning of "bureau" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "bureau" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "bureau" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "bureau"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word bureau below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.