How to use "bureaucracy" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "bureaucracy" in popular movie and book plots
- But the bureaucracy and the corruption of the officials are the hurdles in front of him. - Mithunam (1993 film)
- At the end of the film, Li Guoxiang continues to hold a position in the bureaucracy while Wang Qiushe loses his mind. - Hibiscus Town
- However, Ibrahima faces numerous difficulties with the Senegalese bureaucracy in trying to cash the money order. - Mandabi
- But the politics of bureaucracy are nothing next to Mia's real troubles. - The Princess Diaries, Volume IV: Princess in Waiting
- Hacker gave a speech in Washington, praising the British government's attitude to bureaucracy and its "ruthless war on waste". - A Question of Loyalty
- The social services bureaucracy then place him in a psychiatric institution. - Walter (1982 film)
- There is Tony Whittaker, an overwhelmed British consular official whose faith in the powers of bureaucracy is severely tested. - Tsunami: The Aftermath
- Khan is deeply frustrated when the Mumbai police, mired in internal bureaucracy and corruption, fail to act. - Shootout at Lokhandwala
- The school administration is mired in bureaucracy and unable to intervene. - One Eight Seven
- The desk clerk attempts to explain to Beethro about the bureaucracy and why he must leave. - Journey to Rooted Hold
- The Sixth is a parable about lawlessness and bureaucracy in the aftermath of the Great October Revolution. - The Sixth
- The state bureaucracy wrested control from its architect and the architect's intentions for the interiors of the building were never realised. - The Eighth Wonder
- The novel also deals with General Lee's disillusionment with the Confederate bureaucracy and General Jackson's religious fervor. - Gods and Generals (novel)
- The soul explains that a new bureaucracy has taken over the job of deciding who goes to Hell or Heaven. - Dead Run (The Twilight Zone)
- The protagonist,, arrives in a village governed by a mysterious bureaucracy operating in a nearby castle. - The Castle (novel)
- After working his way through the bureaucracy he finds he has been unceremoniously fired. - The Loved One
Meaning of "bureaucracy" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "bureaucracy" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "bureaucracy" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "bureaucracy"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word bureaucracy below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.