How to use "bureaucratic" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "bureaucratic" in popular movie and book plots
- As he tries to convince the officials that they sent for him, they clamp down with increasingly complicated bureaucratic obstacles. - The Castle (1997 Austrian film)
- The two teams specialize in black ops and oppose each other in a bureaucratic system of checks and balances. - Operation: Endgame
- Thereafter, bureaucratic misunderstandings escalate into a major international incident. - You Know What Sailors Are (1954 film)
- There they find a skeleton, untrained, largely bureaucratic crew that has only basic control over the ship's systems. - Dreadnought!
- With Rym's enthusiastic help, Slimane applies for the relevant licences and loans, but soon finds himself knee-deep in bureaucratic red tape. - The Secret of the Grain
- Ezekial Smits is the cell's Assimilator, a kind of bureaucratic shrink who orients new arrivals to Earth, and monitors their progress. - Them (TV series)
- Instead, he's thrust into a bizarre bureaucratic maze where the health of patients is secondary to politics. - Article 99
- He is dismissed for his constant disregard for hospital rules, which are bound by bureaucratic red tape. - Dr. Ehrlich's Magic Bullet
- It turns out that "re-registering" is not something sinister, but rather bureaucratic processing. - War Trash
- Cutty spends Monday trying to get the permits he needs, but faces miles of bureaucratic red tape that he cannot navigate. - Slapstick (The Wire)
- Hermes has his bureaucratic brain wired into the ship's battle computer, allowing him to destroy the scammers' fleet and win back his wife. - Futurama: Bender's Big Score
- A bureaucratic mix-up results in Hermes receiving a "mandatory fishing license" instead of a pet license for Nibbler. - The Deep South (Futurama)
- Vic has political and bureaucratic connections in Chicago. - Christmas with the Kranks
- Kanji Watanabe is a middle-aged man who has worked in the same monotonous bureaucratic position for thirty years. - Ikiru
- He is taken to meet Marshall Murdock (Charles Napier), a bureaucratic government official overseeing the operation. - Rambo: First Blood Part II
- The castle's occupants appear to be all adult men, and there is little reference to the castle other than to its bureaucratic functions. - The Castle (novel)
Meaning of "bureaucratic" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "bureaucratic" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "bureaucratic" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "bureaucratic"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word bureaucratic below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.