How to use "burnish" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "burnish" in popular movie and book plots
We couldn't find any sentences for the word burnish. Help us improve by submitting an example sentence using the comment section at the bottom of this page.
Example sentences for "burnish" in interesting articles
- For a university, the easiest way to burnish your reputation is to hire graduates from top schools, thereby importing a bit of what made these institutions elite in the first place, while signaling to prospective students and faculty that you attract top talent. Another factor could be that it’s not easy for schools to evaluate job applicants on merit alone, because merit can be difficult to define or measure. - A Tiny Minority of Elite Grad Schools Produce Most Tenured Academics
- The very telecos that seek to undermine net neutrality will use your partnership as a PR stunt in order burnish their image. Your words about net neutrality and the timing of this announcement are at odds. - Wikipedia Zero and Net Neutrality: Protecting the Internet as a Public Space
- Worse, many CTE schools are increasingly emphasizing science, technology, engineering, and mathematics, at risk of undercutting their ability to aid students who struggle academically—rather than those who want to burnish their already excellent college and career prospects. - American society increasingly mistakes intelligence for human worth
- Users can’t build relationships or burnish their own reputations while operating without names. - Anonymous social apps fail because anonymity removes meaning, enables meanness
Meaning of "burnish" in English
- the property of being smooth and shiny
- polish and make shiny
- buff my shoes
Meaning of "burnish" in Hindi
- चमकना ( Chamakana, chamakanaa)
- झलकना ( Jhalakana, jhalakanaa, zhalakana)
- चमकाना ( Chamakana, chamakanaa)
- मांजना ( Manjana, maanjanaa, manzana)
- झलकाना ( Jhalakana, jhalakanaa, zhalakana)
Synonyms of "burnish"
Discuss anything about the word burnish below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.