How to use "business" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "business" in popular movie and book plots
- She quickly proves herself and builds up a laundry business in an area known as "the Patch". - In Old Chicago
- Upset, and with Ted out on a business trip, Jerry spends the night with his best friend, Don. - The Divorcee
- Hank, the older sister, prides herself on her business sense and talent, while Queenie is lauded for her beauty. - The Broadway Melody
- Pullman" business cards to avoid the ubiquitous sexism of the 1910s. - Imitation of Life (novel)
- He asks his business partner, George Strong, and other tycoons to invest in the venture. - The Man Who Sold the Moon
- Unfortunately, his business partners prevented him from taking the early flights because they could not risk the public face of their company. - Requiem (short story)
- Carolyn begins an affair with her married business rival, Buddy Kane. - American Beauty (1999 film)
- Fran reveals she is going on a week-long business trip, and leaves Mary and Steve to continue with the wedding preparations. - The Wedding Planner
- Because of Cole's efforts, Crowe's unfinished business – rectifying his failure to understand and help Vincent – is finally complete. - The Sixth Sense
- Laura was also addicted to cocaine, which she obtained by coercing Bobby into doing business with Jacques. - Twin Peaks
- After wrangling about business with Eldritch, Bulero travels to what appears to be Earth at some time in the not-too-distant future. - The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch
- She takes control of the store, and her business practices leave many Atlantans resentful of her. - Gone with the Wind (novel)
- Godzilla proceeds towards Tokyo's business district, wreaking havoc along the way. - The Return of Godzilla
- While taking a business trip, architect Max Klein (Jeff Bridges) survives a crash of a flight headed from San Francisco to Houston. - Fearless (1993 film)
- At Nygma's business party, Nygma discovers Bruce's alter ego using the brainwave device. - Batman Forever
- The announcement of the sale was also poorly handled, and a dive in business confidence ensued. - Bank of China Tower (Hong Kong)
Meaning of "business" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "business" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "business" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "business"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word business below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.