How to use "bustle" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "bustle" in popular movie and book plots
- They are adapting to the hustle and bustle of New York City. - The Golden Bride
- Perfect for Beate and Walter Düwel, who is the music director of the Berlin Opera, to escape the hustle and bustle for once. - Ravioli (TV series)
- It should be a relaxing weekend in a remote cabin in the woods, as far away from big city bustle and the usual routine. - Ghost Game (film)
- As the many servants bustle about, the family note with disappointment the news that Edoardo Jr. - I Am Love (film)
- In the bustle of getting fresh horses, Cadfael sees Einon's ornate saddlecloth and realises it was the murder weapon. - Dead Man's Ransom
- Unknown to Spanky, however, the monkey that was terrorizing Buckwheat has hidden in the bustle of Spanky's costume. - Our Gang Follies of 1936
- After that the hustle and bustle continued - the milling of tourists, natives and workers. - The Hour We Knew Nothing of Each Other
- Two lizards scramble about the entrance to the Elf Mound, commenting on the hustle and bustle within. - The Elf Mound
- A group of elegant monster dogs in top hats, tails, and bustle skirts become instant celebrities when they come to New York in 2008. - Lives of the Monster Dogs
- An incredible amount of stage bustle ensues, much of it revolving around that album of Mark's. - Theatricals: Second Series
- Walking to the flower shop, Clarissa enjoys the everyday hustle and bustle of the city. - The Hours (novel)
- Leaving the fast-paced bustle of the city, Siddhartha returns to the river and thinks of killing himself. - Siddhartha (novel)
Meaning of "bustle" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "bustle" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "bustle" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "bustle"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word bustle below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.