How to use "bystander" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "bystander" in popular movie and book plots
- A bystander who had sensed something fishy with Veera's car follows him to his bungalow and informs the Assistant Commissioner Vijay (Deva). - Nadunisi Naaygal
- Craig's mission is complicated by Miriam (Chaplin), an innocent bystander who is taken hostage. - Innocent Bystanders (film)
- She turns out to be innocent bystander Roonie Gill (Season Hubley), not the made-up girlfriend "Lolly Madonna". - Lolly-Madonna XXX
- Tom and Lance are having dinner with Tom's mom, who reveals that she was bitten earlier by a bystander at the store. - ZMD: Zombies of Mass Destruction (film)
- Shortly after another safe is cracked and a bystander is run over as the burglar gets into a getaway car. - The Long Arm (film)
- There, Avey is at first happy merely to be a bystander and watch Lebert and other elders of the community sing and dance for the ancestors. - Praisesong for the Widow
- They don't hesitate to use physical violence, and they knock out a bystander and leave him along the road. - Rainbow Valley (film)
- When a bystander accidentally laughs, Antony is enraged. - De Patre Vostro (About Your Father)
- He accidentally hits a bystander who pops into the way. - Tango Charlie
- Skaggs then slashes an innocent bystander and runs away, the others take the murdered man's van and drive off. - Alone in the Dark (1982 film)
- His eyes are completely white, without irises or pupils, and a bystander initially mistakes him for a blind man. - Horror Express
- Later, the cops go to the airport, where Brian sniffs out a bystander who is secretly carrying cocaine, furthering Brian's reputation. - The Thin White Line
- While Eliza tries to sell flowers to the Colonel, a bystander informs her that a man is writing down everything she says. - Pygmalion (play)
- An innocent bystander named Jefferson is charged with and convicted of the murder. - A Lesson Before Dying
- He was christened Captain Nice on his first appearance by a bystander who noticed that his belt buckle was monogrammed "CN". - Captain Nice
- Joe begins punching Dude, then shoots and kills an unarmed bystander who tries to intervene. - Rio Bravo (film)
Meaning of "bystander" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "bystander" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "bystander" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "bystander"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word bystander below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.