How to use "cache" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "cache" in popular movie and book plots
- While on the helicopter, Hatchett overhears the two discussing the location of a cache of stolen diamonds. - Money Talks (1997 film)
- In addition the weapons cache included "bottles of nitric acid, machetes, and bayonets". - National Renaissance Party (United States)
- She thinks that he is searching for a gold cache believed to hidden somewhere in the valley. - Backlash (1956 film)
- Snake blows up the ship's ammunition cache and escapes with the help of the team's helicopter pilot while the ship sinks. - Snake's Revenge
- The chase ends at a port in Chao Phraya River, where Ting discovers Komtuan's cache of stolen Buddha statues submerged underwater. - Ong-Bak: Muay Thai Warrior
- After some initial resistance, Gene dumps the weapons to make room for the refugees, blowing up the weapons cache to cover their escape. - Air America (film)
- The two had learned about Harley's experiments and that she needed a cache of microprocessors to power up her own robots. - Outlive
- Clavain reveals Skade's plans for the Conjoiner fleet and the cache weapons, and H agrees to help him beat Skade to them. - Redemption Ark
- While investigating the scene, Jeffries finds Simon hiding in a cache of his bedroom closet and takes the boy under his wing. - Mercury Rising
- In a surreal sequence, they discover a cache of automatic weapons while cleaning out a storeroom. - If....
- He gave police information that led to a cache of rifles, explosive and bomb-making material in Southern Philippines. - Singapore embassies attack plot
- Inside her vault, they find a weapons cache left at Sarah's request in case Judgment Day occurred. - Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
- In gratitude, Michael leads Doryan to a cache of arms–-including dynamite–-that was not recovered. - Ryan's Daughter
- The family detonates the cache of explosives and flees the cave. - Chitty-Chitty-Bang-Bang
- Already on edge, the platoon is further angered when they discover an enemy supply and weapons cache in a nearby village. - Platoon (film)
- Remembering his promise to Andy, he visits Buxton and finds a cache containing money and a letter asking him to come to Zihuatanejo. - The Shawshank Redemption
Meaning of "cache" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "cache" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "cache" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "cache"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word cache below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.