How to use "cadge" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "cadge" in popular movie and book plots
- Taking a breather in the tiny village of Jenksville, the boys manage to cadge a meal from kindly storekeeper mrs Jenks. - Roamin' Holiday
- He tries to cadge a ride to the bus station but spies Eve on the roof of the bar, and races up to see her. - Choose Me
- The disgusted Chinese set them adrift in a small boat; use Curly Joe's music-provoked strength to cadge food, clothes, and a trip to San Francisco from the manager of the monstrous sumo Itchy Kitchy (Iau Kea) after a demonstration in a park in Tokyo; stow away in a moving van, supposedly headed for New York City. - The Three Stooges Go Around the World in a Daze
- One evening the buxom tobacconist is about to close up shop when Titta tries to cadge a cigarette. - Amarcord
- An example of his financial embarrassment is when he is desperate for a pint of beer at his local pub, but has run out of pocket money and is ashamed to cadge a drink off his fellow lodger, Flaxman. - Keep the Aspidistra Flying
Meaning of "cadge" in English
- obtain or seek to obtain by cadging or wheedling
- ask for and get free; be a parasite
Meaning of "cadge" in Hindi
- फेरी लगाना ( Pheri lagana, pheree laganaa, feri lagana)
- भीख मॉँगना ( Bhikh mongana, bheekh monganaa)
Synonyms of "cadge"
Discuss anything about the word cadge below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.