How to use "cadre" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "cadre" in popular movie and book plots
- A low-level party cadre Sengalvarayan (Thambi Ramaiah) is tying a flag to a street-lamp post. - Thani Oruvan
- A hidden tunnel behind the wall happens to harbor the evil Phears (Brian Stepanek) and his cadre of ghosts. - Mostly Ghostly: Who Let the Ghosts Out?
- He is saved by a cadre of mohawked youth traveling in a pack of motorcycles, who shoot the monsters. - Superman: At Earth's End
- Once he has a cadre of Lensmen available to defend civilization, Samms uses them to begin tracing leads to the major threats to civilization. - First Lensman
- This worries the demon, as this means his cadre of charms, amulets, relics, etc. - Hellboy: Seed of Destruction
- As Hess and his cadre of USAF instructors train the South Korean pilots, several orphaned war refugees gather at the base. - Battle Hymn (film)
- Feyd al-Sould and his cadre go and blow up the water pipes, flooding the underground facility. - The Bourne Betrayal
- If Blair does not defect, he returns to the Lexington to meet a new cadre of pilots brought in by Paulsen. - Wing Commander IV: The Price of Freedom
- Young, inexperienced and without a strong cadre of loyal officials to support him, he tries to juggle affairs both public and private. - The Empress Dowager
- He is also an Indian Administrative Service Officer, a member of the most influential and powerful cadre of civil servants in India. - English, August (film)
- The cadre is strong and well organized, and has its own militia. - Alongside Night
- The movie begins with a cadre of police constables on their way home from election duty. - Sindhooram
- However, Shadow betrays the team and Epsilon's cadre appears and knocks Zero away. - Mega Man X: Command Mission
- The most powerful Experts form the ruling cadre of the organization, the cabal of. - Giant Robo (OVA)
- Marine Corps Force Recon Master Gunnery Sergeant, acting as a selection cadre member for 1st SFOD-D. - Spartan (film)
- The Mafia, through New Orleans mob boss Carlos Marcello, funds the operation by supplying the cadre heroin for redistribution. - American Tabloid
Meaning of "cadre" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "cadre" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "cadre" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "cadre"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word cadre below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.