How to use "cajole" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "cajole" in popular movie and book plots
- All his colleagues are agitated, and they assure him that they will cajole the supervisor to take him back. - Naukari
- Jake mentions the party to his teammates and tries to tell them they wouldn't enjoy it, but they cajole him into taking them. - Everybody Wants Some!! (film)
- The youngsters cajole people considerate enough to pick them up into taking them home. - All the Kind Strangers
- He tries to cajole his son to walk away from his relationship. - Perumthachan (film)
- Star player Carl Alfalfa balks at participating, leaving it up to Darla to coerce and cajole him into donning his uniform. - Football Romeo
- They cajole Barclay into driving back slowly with Algebra being led behind the car on a rope. - Honky Donkey
- As Nandini's uterus was removed, Ashok turns childless and to please him Aakash and Lakshmi bring their children to cajole him. - Gorintaku (2008 film)
- The former agents cajole the crippled professor, who half-heartedly joins them. - The Librarian: Curse of the Judas Chalice
- When his efforts to capture Chiricahua chief War Eagle fail, he orders Hazard into Mexico to cajole the man into surrendering. - A Distant Trumpet
- Bibi is embarrassed and upset and tries to cajole Jacques into taking him away when he leaves. - The Happy Time (musical)
- He killed his father's "keep" who made his mother’s life a hell by exploiting her to cajole his ‘keep’. - Pazhani (2008 film)
- The woodies find a playbill for the play and cajole Snufkin into taking them to the theatre. - Moominsummer Madness
- Business friends cajole him into joining them on a drunken retreat to a secluded dacha in the forest near Peredelkino. - The Russia House
- The soldiers try to coax and cajole Abu Mian into opening the door. - Mirch Masala
- Because his father drives a cab, however, Daniel knows how to cajole the gondolier into accepting what they have. - A Little Romance
- However, by keeping his cool he is able through a new found ability to cajole and intimidate, to recover the evidence before the police. - A Shock to the System
Meaning of "cajole" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "cajole" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "cajole" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "cajole"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word cajole below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.