How to use "calamitous" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "calamitous" in popular movie and book plots
- This decision is quickly turning out as calamitous as this new character, named Grandgil, isn't very compliant. - La Traversée de Paris (film)
- The perpetrator, Dragon, will wreak millions of calamitous years upon the people of Love-De-Gard with her power. - Moon: Remix RPG Adventure
- He does not believe her and refuses to have the marriage annulled, something which will have calamitous results in the future. - The Reluctant Queen
- The dwarves consider women to be calamitous troublemakers and have a meeting about Bubi's incident. - 7 Dwarves – Men Alone in the Wood
- Unfortunately, the real Aunt Lucy picks this day to pay a visit to Oxford herself, with calamitous results. - Charley's (Big-Hearted) Aunt
Meaning of "calamitous" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "calamitous" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "calamitous" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "calamitous"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word calamitous below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.