How to use "caliber" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "caliber" in popular movie and book plots
- 38 caliber bullet in her brain, which will always set off metal detectors; as long as she shows a special card, she can pass through). - The Friendly Skies
- 38, which is the caliber of gun that Kyle carries. - China Moon
- 45 caliber Glock 21. - Fracture (2007 film)
- Caroline Meredith (Ursula Andress) is a huntress armed with a high caliber Bosch shotgun looking for her tenth victim. - The 10th Victim
- The guards are amused that a performer of her caliber has been reduced to a political prisoner. - Yoduk Story
- 22 caliber revolver, Dillon shoots Coyle inside the moving car. - The Friends of Eddie Coyle
- 50 caliber machine gun. - Far Cry Instincts
- 45 caliber Thompson submachine gun with a 50-round drum clip. - Peter Jackson's King Kong
- 45 caliber pistol, puts the pieces into plastic garbage bags, and then stores them in her fridge. - Ms. 45
- 50 caliber M2 Machine Gun hidden underneath a tarp. - The Island (1980 film)
- 22 caliber pistol with the nipple of a baby bottle used as a crude silencer, as well as a jack-o-lantern. - Batman: The Long Halloween
- 50 caliber machine gun to shoot at the German vehicles, aircraft and soldiers as Starkey drives around the desert. - Call of Duty: Finest Hour
- 50 caliber Hawken. - Jeremiah Johnson (film)
- 38 ACP caliber pistol for protection. - House on Haunted Hill
- 45 caliber pistol. - A Soldier's Story
- 50 caliber machine gun and shoots down a Japanese plane. - Pearl Harbor (film)
Meaning of "caliber" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "caliber" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "caliber" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "caliber"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word caliber below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.