How to use "callow" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "callow" in popular movie and book plots
- It's also the same week Nathan Corrigan (a young, callow ex-con) goes to the city to meet his biological father, the same Callum Crane. - The Guilty (2000 film)
- A new company hire, callow Midwesterner Jamie Bashant (Brendan Fraser), has moved east with his lovely fiancée Belisa (Amber Valletta). - The Last Time (film)
- Ángela, however, refuses to marry the callow Juan, who is still in love with Ana. - Demons in the Garden
- Verjeat is an aging, been-around gumshoe, while Lefevre is his young, callow and cynical associate. - The French Detective
- The novel is a bildungsroman about a callow youth named David in rural Mississippi during the late 1930s to early 1950s. - The Neon Bible
Meaning of "callow" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "callow" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "callow" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "callow"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word callow below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.