How to use "camaraderie" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "camaraderie" in popular movie and book plots
- Both families are living in camaraderie in a village in Great Steppe in Kazakhstan till a twist occurs in their lives. - Songs from the Southern Seas
- He soon realises the camaraderie they share and their inherent goodness. - Kismet Ka Khel
- However, their camaraderie begins to fall apart when Kate finds herself falling in love with Mark again after an investor's dinner. - The Other Woman (2014 film)
- The Azize brothers look for hope and camaraderie among their homeless companions, while learning how to survive on the streets. - The Human Experience
- The film focuses on the camaraderie and resilience of very ordinary men in adversity. - Nine Men (film)
- The two girls soon become close - their camaraderie leads them to become companions. - Apartment (film)
- (1945) The first part establishes the innocence and camaraderie of a village amidst the backdrop of a post-War landscape. - All My Compatriots
- The six friends share a great camaraderie and always help each other. - Hello Friends (TV series)
- Lauren's main relief is the humour and camaraderie of Marc (Barry Julien), Darla's long-suffering, overtly gay aide. - I Do (But I Don't)
- In an interview, he sees this show of camaraderie as a means of reaching the young, and showing himself to be "on their wavelength". - Rocky Road to Dublin (film)
- While Murphy is a hard-drinking and lonely divorced father, he has a great camaraderie with Corelli. - Fort Apache, The Bronx
- When he comes out, he is placed in Number Two and forms a camaraderie with the other prisoners there. - From Here to Eternity (novel)
- The two manage to destroy the demons and both share a brief moment of camaraderie before the walls go up again. - Epiphany (Angel)
- He takes them away on hunts to build some sense of independence and camaraderie amongst them. - The King Must Die
- The four temps form a camaraderie which assists them in getting through their boring and tedius days at work. - Clockwatchers
Meaning of "camaraderie" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "camaraderie" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "camaraderie" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "camaraderie"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word camaraderie below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.