How to use "camera" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "camera" in popular movie and book plots
- The camera pans to the markings on the side of the ship, which readS. - The Invaders (The Twilight Zone)
- They embrace and proceed to the living room as the camera focuses on a picture of them and Ellen. - Fatal Attraction
- The camera pans over to where the coin came and there sits the slot machine, "smiling" at him. - The Fever (The Twilight Zone)
- The camera pans over the crowd and reveals Zmuda in the audience. - Man on the Moon (film)
- She throws her scarf toward the camera and departs just before the film ends. - The Sixteen-Millimeter Shrine
- Ferris then smiles at the camera before fading to black. - Ferris Bueller's Day Off
- Miranda manages to catch the murder on film, but her camera is snatched by Bolus. - Full Throttle (1995 video game)
- When Thorwald enters, Jeff repeatedly sets off his camera flashbulbs, temporarily blinding him. - Rear Window
- The camera crew becomes more and more involved in the murders, first as accomplices but eventually taking an active part in them. - Man Bites Dog (film)
- The camera begins the scene in a woman's bedroom, panning across the foot of the bed. - Duck Soup (1933 film)
- The camera focuses on the motionless Judith as the screen becomes blurry, fades to black, and the film ends. - Dark Victory
- As the camera rises just before the blade falls, Carton's voice is heard, saying, "It's a far, far better thing I do than I have ever done. - A Tale of Two Cities (1935 film)
- She runs barefoot outside to discover that Willy Jack has abandoned her and left only her new Polaroid camera behind. - Where the Heart Is (2000 film)
- When Winter bails them out, they discover that the bag containing the camera was taken from Claire while she was drugged with sleeping pills. - Until the End of the World
- Following the credits, the camera shifts to a lone Chevrolet Corvair driving down a California desert road. - Orgy of the Dead
- As the experiment is about to begin, the camera shifts to Lobo, who is visibly distressed. - Bride of the Monster
Meaning of "camera" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "camera" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "camera" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "camera"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word camera below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.