How to use "canal" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "canal" in popular movie and book plots
- The visual motif of moving through a canal tunnel which has been Owen's dream is now resolved. - Regeneration (1997 film)
- Finally, his reflection in the canal unlocks his memories. - Libel (film)
- She contemplates suicide at a canal bank; by chance Tomas is passing by, and woos her back. - The Unbearable Lightness of Being (film)
- The one means of reaching the town is by canal barge. - Serjeant Musgrave's Dance
- Momoko throws the medallion into a canal and insists that Tōru must leave Nagisa. - The Decay of the Angel
- Greet and Nel are friends and live on different floors of the same canal house at the Prinsengracht. - Business Is Business (film)
- Jean, the captain of the canal barge L'Atalante, marries Juliette in her village. - L'Atalante
- After she turns down his offer, he falls into a canal on his way out and is apprehended by two policemen. - This Is the Night (film)
- One afternoon, the naked body of a young woman is found wrapped in a black trash bag in an obscure canal in Shanghai by two friends. - Death of a Red Heroine
- Daniel pushes him into the canal and as the Campanile begins chiming, pulls the gondola towards the bridge hand over hand using the pilings. - A Little Romance
- Through a wild chase on the streets near the canal zone of Venice, they race to get it to the cops on time. - Roller Boogie
- They meet one hot summer day in 1838 by the canal Saint-Martin and form an instant, symbiotic friendship. - Bouvard et Pécuchet
- She moves towards the canal and decides to fight the witch, because this is what Will would do. - Lyra's Oxford
- He tries to have a quiet drink in a pub, walks alongside a canal and rides a bicycle along a railway station platform. - A Hard Day's Night (film)
- He works out the possibility of building a canal to Suez as Saliceti taunts him for not trying to form a legal defense. - Napoléon (1927 film)
- Jane then accidentally steps backward into a canal while filming de Rossi's shop. - Summertime (1955 film)
Meaning of "canal" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "canal" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "canal" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "canal"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word canal below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.